Friday, December 3, 2010

REWARD!!!

To anyone who gets my hackey sack back to me safely I will give a reward. To anyone who does it and uses force to get it back, there will be lots of extra in it for you.

Now it is in the hands of a kid named Matt Shuford (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1292706281). He's not a very good fighter and he doesn't like confrontation, so it should be pretty easy to get it back if you find him. He looks big but he has no concept of fighting once soever. He's cheap and lazy too, you can use this to your advantage. Also he is very good at convincing people to sympathize for him, what ever he's says is probably brought upon by his own ignorance.

My hackey sack is black, it has an 8-ball design on it, and one side is filled in with sharpy.

please I need it back soon, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment