Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse

Yeah its gunna happen. All we can do is prepare ourselves in the hopes that we don't become one. Now you may be calling me crazy right now, but when I’m in my heavily armed fortress with blackjack, women, and lots of guns. I'm going to tell you to "who crazy now bitch", and then follow that statement by a clean shot to the head. One less zombie to kill. Now first when the zombie infection hits I got a plan. My plan is to call up all of my close friends, the kids with guns, and find somewhere to holdout. O, and get at least one black guy with you. After everything cools off a little bit we go scavenging for supplies, aka go to Costco. Yeah that place is a mother trucking fortress. After Costco we’ll find an RV and hit the road. Now, we’ll only be able to drive for so long, because of gas shortages and traffic jams from abandoned vehicles and such. I’ll plan ahead by getting some ATV’s, Motorbikes, or some mountain bikes, something that is small and is still fast enough to outrun a zombie. After we start going off road we’ll find somewhere we can hold out, somewhere remote. We’ll outfit this new location with traps and make makeshift alarm systems, so if a zombie stumbles upon our small utopia we can annihilate it. After we Hold out at this remote location for a couple of months we will start inching back to where society once stood so proud, back to the abandoned cites of America to rebuild and restart civilization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment